Tuition and fees
- There are no application fees.
- Enrolled students must pay yearly administrative fees of around 300 euros.
- Academic fees are waived for all admitted students to the Ph.D. programme.
- All Ph.D. students benefit from financial aid provided by the school. This aid includes a TRA (teaching and research assistantship) and a generous living allowance, for a total of around 19,000 euros per year.
- Financial support is available for the five years of study, provided the student's academic performance is satisfactory.