Travelling to Lyon
The Lyon Convention Centre
CITE | CENTRE DE CONGRES | LYON
50 Quai Charles de Gaulle
69463 Lyon cedex 06
Tél. : +33 (0)4 72 82 26 26
Lyon-Saint Exupéry is the French airport with the largest number of routes outside Paris, with 27 French towns and cities connected by daily scheduled flights, 43 scheduled international routes, 19 charter routes and 7 cargo routes (winter programme).
The Convention Center is 25 minutes from the airport and Lyon-Saint Exupéry multimodal station.
It is 10 mn from Lyon-Bron business airport.
By TGV (high speed train)
The Lyon Convention Centrr is 10 minutes from Part-Dieu TGV station and 15 minutes from Perrache station.
TGV trains run between Lyon and Paris every hour or every half hour.
- Lyon - Paris 1h55
- Lyon - Marseille 1h35
- Lyon - Avignon 1h05
- Lyon - Nantes 4h20
- Lyon - Montpellier 1h45
- Lyon - Lille 3h00
- Lyon - Genève 1h50
- Lyon - Bruxelles 3h50
- C4 (Jean Macé – Cité internationale), which connects with metro lines A and D at stops Foch (A) and Saxe-Gambetta (D).
- C1 (Train station «Part-Dieu» - Cuire) a fast trolley bus with a dedicated lane connect the Cité internationale with Part-Dieu in 12 mn. In addition to this connection, a tramway line called Rhonexpress heads to Lyon-Saint Exupery airport in 25 mn.
- C5 (Bellecour Antonin Poncet - Rillieux Semailles/Vancia Château Bérard) Lyon Convention Centre to downtown (Bellecour – presqu’île area)
For all these buses, please stop at «Cité internationale – Centre de Congrès»
- M. Lechallier: +33 (0)6 07 32 64 56
- Allo Taxi: +33 (0)4 78 28 23 23
- Taxi Lyonnais: +33 (0)4 78 26 81 81
- Taxi Lyon +33 (0)4 72 10 86 86
It will be at your charge: to be paid directly to the taxi driver (credit card or cash).