Annual events : Finance Careers Days
FINANCE CAREERS DAY | WEDNESDAY 4th & THURSDAY 5th OCTOBER, 2017
Historically, opportunities in finance and auditing have been a popular choice among our students.
In fact, more than 50% of our students from across different programmes have pursued internships and first jobs in the finance and auditing sector.
In order to bring together professionals and students around opportunities and challenges in the finance sector, we have designed an event that combines recruitment with presenting your company to students from emlyon business school: the Finance Careers Days 2017.
- Wednesday 4 October: focusing on careers in the auditing and consultancy (corporate and quantitative finance) sectors
- Thursday 5 October: focusing on careers in the banking and insurance sectors
The two days will centre around 3 main events, punctuated by formal and informal discussions.
- 9 am - 2.30 pm: Forum– Meet our students at your stand
- 4 October 2017 12.15 pm - 1.15 pm: NEW! Makers’ conf. "Data & Finance, the revolution is under way"- presented by lecturer Clément Levallois*
- 1.30 pm - 5.15 pm: Thematic workshops– Get up close and personal with a group of around 20 students, discussing a subject that makes you stand out (topic to be decided together).
* Take advantage of this opportunity to speak at a round-table discussion on a topical issue and showcase your company to our students. Limited number of company places.
- Employers participating in the Finance Careers Days benefit from maximum visibility on our campus:
- Showcasing of participating companies on digital displays around the campus
- Special link on the school's internal networks
- Active promotion on social networks (Facebook, Twitter)
- Highlighting of employers in the event e-book
The Finance Careers Days are a unique opportunity to introduce students to the different jobs within finance, to promote your employer brand and to recruit future talent from emlyon business school.Contact:
Alina Servillat | Employer Relations Manager: Finance, Consultancy, Industry
firstname.lastname@example.org | +33 (0)4 78 33 78 92