emlyon business school in the top 50 worldwide and the 2nd-leading French Business School in the Times Higher Education (THE/Emerging) employability...
For the 3rd year in a row, the Times Higher Education global employability ranking has placed emlyon Business School among the world’s best institutions of higher education in terms of employability:emlyon is 34th in this ranking worldwide and in 5th place in France, so it has retained its position as the 2nd-leading business school in France.
Designed by HR consultancy Emerging, carried out by the German firm Trendence and published by Times Higher Education on 14 November 2018, this ranking focuses exclusively on the recruiters’ point of view. Indeed, it assesses the reputation of schools in terms of how well their graduates do on the job market, by polling 7,000 employers and the managing directors of international companies from around the world.
“I would like to sincerely thank all the business leaders who expressed their confidence in the quality of emlyonBusiness Schoolin the opinion poll conducted by Times Higher Education” said Bernard Belletante, Dean of emlyon business school.
“This is a recognition of the commitment made by the people of emlyon to achieve our primary objective: employability. More than merely a business school, emlyon business school has become a globally recognised lifetime employability school. A school which, thanks to its ‘early makers’ approach, its 6 campuses, digital technology and the broadening of its offering, can guide and support a wide community of learners, continuously, in order to secure all of their career paths” concluded Bernard Belletante.
To see the entire ranking, click here
Employability at emlyon Business School
- Professional integration of students: net employment rate: 94% / job found before graduation: 77% / job found 3 months before graduation: 93%
- 1,600 partner companies
- Nearly 3,500 training periods in companies every year (across all programs / campuses)
- Dedicated staff for “Career Counselling” and “Employer Relations” organized by industry sector, including a specific focus on monitoring regional businesses
- Momentum-building events held on a regular basis to create connections between students and businesses; continual development of multi-campus events, in France and in other countries, with, for example, the 1st-ever Online emlyon International Fair.
- 25 companies present for 4 days during the Vocation Days in October and November 2018 on the campuses in Lyon, Paris and St-Etienne. More than 170 companies (large corporations, start-ups, small and medium-sized businesses) expected at the emlyon Careers Forum to be held on 14, 15 and 16 January 2019, on the Lyon campus. Online module of the emlyon Careers Forum, especially for companies based outside of France.
- A unique arrangement with the Adecco Group: “ Company Inside”, an exclusive system including an open-ended contract while students are still in school, favouring integration, acceleration, loyalty and offering employers “recent graduates with experience”. The “Company Inside” program was just singled out by the first-ever Students’ Awards held in October 2018, in the “Equal Opportunity” category.
- A special new career counselling system for recent graduates, for up to 3 years after graduating, called “Career Booster 3”.
- Career guidance provided for life to all of the school’s graduates through the alumni networking service called “emlyonforever”.
Tel: +33 1 53 34 23 74