Teaching Unit : Marketing Team
Her position: A permanent lecturer in the Marketing Team since 2007.
Her fields of expertise are body-related products which she studied from a trans-disciplinary perspective: humanities and economics.
Her tools: educational innovation to promote the sharing of competencies.
Other expertise: founder and manager of a company since 2003 and conducting a Doctorate in Business Administration (since 2018).
- 2018 Doctorate in Business Administration. Marketing and Customer Experience. Paris IX - Dauphine (doctorate in process)
- 2001 Master's degree (DEA) in Management. Marketing and Strategy - IAE Lyon III et EMLYON Business School
- 1998 University degree (DU) in Management - IAE Lyon III
- 1997 International Marketing & Management. M.Sc. in Management - EMLYON Business School
- 1995 B.A. in Applied Economics - Paris IX - Dauphine
- 1997 : London, England, four months - City University, MBA - Marketing - exchange student
- 1993 : Boston, USA, six months - Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Bachelor degree - exchange student
- Current positions: Company head and lecturer
- 2003 : Creation and management of the Pedestria travel agency Pedestria
- 2007 : Permanent lecturer and member of the Markets and Innovations Department team - EMLYON Business School
- Specialised in upscale hiking trips in France and Spain
- Marketing activities: fairs, press advertising, management of a web site with online payment, creation of introductory packages, etc.
- Management of partnerships with Nouvelles Frontières, Terres d’aventure, Weekend-desk, etc.
I coach students registered in National and International marketing Contests
L'Oréal Brandstorm International Contest : coached team ranked #6/8000 international teams (2018)
L'Oréal Brandstorm National Contest : coached team ranked #1/12 top Business Schools in France (2018)
L'Oréal Brandstorm International Contest : coached team ranked #4/8000 international teams (2017)
L'Oréal Brandstorm National Contest : coached team ranked #1/12 top Business Schools in France (2017)
- MSC in Management :
- "Marketing Online" course
- "Marketing management" course
- "Marketing & Body" course
- "Marketing decisions process" Business game
- End-of-study (PFE) and personal career project (PPP) supervision
- MAEVA master Program: in-class lecture on the role of the human body in our society
- TECHNO master Program : dissertation supervision
Research: "Structuring the Webmaster Position in Major Corporations in 2000" - Research Director: Gilles Marion
Doctorate in Business Administration : "Customer experience theories and learning experience" - in progress.
Topics : Her preferred area of research and case studies covers body-related products. A complex research topic, the body may be studied from an internal perspective, which then leads to questions on the construction of the healthcare, food and dietary supplement markets. It may also be studied from an external perspective, through an examination of the cosmetics, perfumes, fashion objects and beauty markets.