EXPERIENCING NEW INTELLIGENCES - " Leveraging AI for better user experiences " | 16th of April
How to design and create better user experiences interacting with new intelligences (robotic solutions, IoT, smart dynamic and interactive artifacts, big data connected with the spaces)? The development of interactive robotics, sensing devices and broad application of AI are rapidly changing the way users interact.
This will require designers and managers to adopt new lenses in the design and evaluation of emerging technology and consider new ethical paradigms.
Key decision makers have to explore how to leverage on artificial intelligence to transform artifacts (objects, spaces), service encounters and interaction modalities in order to create better user experiences and increased efficiency.
Organized by the AIM Research Center on Artificial Intelligence in Value Creation one of the two academic research arms of the emlyon Institute for Artificial Intelligence in Management (AIM), the conference will bring together academics and industry leaders to present the current research projects and discuss the impact of new intelligences on better user experiences and business practice.
9:00 | Registration
9:30 | Welcome Remarks
- Renaud CHAMPION, Executive Director AIM Institute, emlyon business school
9:40 | Opening Remarks
- Margherita PAGANI, Director AIM Research Center on Artificial Intelligence in Value Creation, emlyon business school
9:50 to 10:20 | Unraveling heterogeneity in customer experiences with service robot constellations
- Margherita PAGANI, emlyon business school
- Bart LARIVIERE, KU Leuven University
10:20 to 11:00 | Embodying user values in designing of intelligent systems
- Yihyun LIM, Director Design Lab MIT
11:00 to 11:30 | User experience of smart products : conceptualization and measurement
- Yeming GONG, emlyon business school
11:30 | Panel Discussion
- Renaud CHAMPION, emlyon business school
- Philippe DALY, General Manager Alexa Skills (FR) - Amazon
- Eric FARRO, Eco system and Business Developper - ORANGE (Cognitive Sciences & Innovation)
- Yves LOSTANLEN, Head of Europe - Element AI
- Gregory DESFOSSES, Chief Digital Officer - BNP Paribas Personal Finance
12:30 | Closing Remarks
- Bruno BONNELL, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, emlyon business school
12:45 | Networking Reception